IT Infrastructure Services
The problem: Organizational technology changes
All modern organizations face the problem of installing, moving, and upgrading technological infrastructure. Whether it’s desktop units, laptops, POS systems, servers or networks, you need change that is:
- not disruptive to productivity
When the job runs to hundreds or thousands of units, or systems in widely-separated locations, it can overwhelm your in-house IT services, which are often taxed just to keep up with day-to-day activities.
Our service offering: IMAC on Request
We’ve delivered over 100,000 hours of high-quality Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes (IMAC) service to over 50 clients. Now we’ve joined IBM as a Channel Partner, to create an IMAC service that’s swift, economical and reliable, no matter the scale of your needs. We can plan, install, upgrade, refresh, move or decommission:
- network equipment and software
- POS systems
Why choose TES – IBM?
- No start-up or retainer costs. You pay only for the services you use.
- Experienced project managers will keep your job on track and on budget
- The SLA standards you set will be applied consistently throughout the project
- Our services cover any scope of project, from occasional spikes in IT resource requirements, to complete turn-key IT infrastructure solutions
- Nationwide coverage to all your locations
- Simple, user-friendly pricing menu with competitive pricing
- 1-800 centralized call centre for easy ordering
- An economical way to supplement and extend the capabilities of your in-house IT resources
What you’ll get:
- Full process planning and co-ordination, from site surveys and site preparation to scheduling products and technicians so that everything arrives at client location on time
- Consolidated shipping, to minimize the risk of damaged or lost equipment in transit
- Installation and full testing of all equipment
- Removal, plus refurbishment or resale of old equipment
How to get started
Contact us - we’ll show you how TES Professional Services will save your organization money, time and hassle. We can describe our service offerings in the context of your overall needs, or any specific project you are currently contemplating. There is no fee or obligation; you pay only for the services you use.